Old Cabin Haunted By Bigfoot


From PacWest Bigfoot

It was me who took the dare, but it was myself and my best friend who decided to tempt a night in an old haunted cabin outside Cascade, Idaho when we were teenagers. Here is what happened to us, and how we had come to know Bigfoot roam the state of Idaho. It was the scariest night of my life, his too, and that includes my two tours of Afghanistan to boot. But, my best friend and I lasted longer than anyone else and lived to talk about it. Here is my story, and if you don't mind, keep my last name out of it, I like my privacy, and I am still serving in the military, even at my age and prefer not to be bothered by all this. I just wanted to share with you all of what happened that night in memory of my best friend.

Comments

  1. I haunt an old squat in Wales where I sniff mens` asshole cracks while stropping hard on my dick.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story